Themes for this Year’s BMS Academic House Gift Basket Raffle Fundraiser Have Been Revealed!
Each year, as part of our annual Chili-Chowder Challenge, the BMS community creates themed gift baskets (one from each Academic House) that are raffled off as part of a fundraiser benefiting staff and students at BMS! Drawing will be held December 19, 2018.
The academic houses have picked their themes for 2018, and we are asking all families to contribute one (new-unopened) item to the gift baskets by Friday, November 9th, 2018. The Houses have selected the following themes:
· 6th Grade Reid House – “Chocolate Lovers”– all chocolate goodies large and small, chocolate themed gifts – i.e. mugs, magnets, linens
· 6th Grade Popham House – “Made in Maine”– Anything made in MAINE! Craft fair items made by Mainers, Jams, honey, sauce, etc. Front St in Bath has a couple made-in-Maine shops.
· 7th Grade Seguin House – “Snow Day Vacation”– games, snow toys, art supplies for ages 10+, hot chocolate, puzzles, excursion gift card
· 7th Grade Acadia House – “Sports”– Anything Sports! Soccer Tennis Baseball Golf Football Volleyball etc. Balls, protective equipment, socks, rackets, gloves, etc. Tickets for local games
· 8th Grade Baxter House – “Baked Goods & Desserts” – Fancy dipping chocolate, ice cream sauces/toppings, gourmet hot chocolate, dessert-themed kitchenware/cookbook, gift card
· 8th Grade Kennebec House – “Movie Night” – DVDs, popcorn, movie snacks, blankets, pillows, theater or pizza gift cards
Thank you for your help in making this year’s event a success! Please send in your item to school by Friday November 9th, 2018.
Please join volunteers on Friday November 9th at 5pm at BMS to assemble the baskets – many hands make light work! Contact us at BMS.PTSA@hotmail.com if you can help, or just show up!
Thank you for your continued support of the PTSA so that we can offer new and enriching opportunities for all BMS students.